Monday 4 April 2011

Rehab

I'm in a machine, it feels like the most comfortable bed in the world, but I half know that there are computers banked around it and technology I don't understand affecting my mind. Still I don't care, it's so good to be able to rest at last, I've been crazy for days, too poor to get a fix and too crazy to get fucked for money, this was the only way out and I'm so glad I finally took the plunge.

"Everything OK in there?" asks my handler, I nod happily, he's a little younger than I expected, but handsome and seems very professional about what he's doing. "Great, so just before we start, can you count down from ten for me?"

"Sure, 10, 9, 8, 7, ..."

"What comes next?"

"I-I don't know..."

"and after that?"

"Ummm..." I feel a slight panic on the edges of my mind, but something's keeping it in check. I was meant to be doing something, but all my thoughts have been scattered. I can't pull anything together, I just feel like my head's full off cotton wool, it's nice, like a really good hit.

"Shhh, that's fine, everything's just fine."

I start to drift, maybe I'm dreaming, because I feel as if someone's licking my pussy, but when I open my groggy eyes, there's no-one there. "Wh.. uh... what's that feeling?"

"Hmmm?" he pushes some buttons and I stop worrying about it. "Nothing, honey... What is it?"

"N-nothing."

"Good girl." The sensation somehow becomes more intense while fading from my awareness at the same time. I gasp but don't know why.

No comments: